Master Incident Response at Your Own Pace
Lunarline-SCS’s CyberSec First Responder™ (CFR) is a self-directed, self-paced Computer Based Training (CBT) program that equips students with the skills needed to fight back against modern cyber threats. This course will teach students how to:
- Assess information security risk in computing and networking environments
- Collect cyber threat intelligence
- Analyze the cybersecurity threat landscape
- Respond to and investigate cybersecurity threats
- Analyze data collected from security event logs
- Assess and defend against post-attack techniques
Upon successfully completing this course, students will understand how to effectively prepare for, defend against and respond to successful cyber attacks.
Meet DoD Requirements and Contribute to National Defense
To secure a cybersecurity position with the US Department of Defense (DoD), candidates must meet certain training and certification requirements. The Lunarline CFR CBT course supports a certification that is part of the DoD 8570 Baseline and meets 8140/8570 training requirements.
Through a partnership with CertNexus, all Lunarline CFR-CBT students who complete the course receive a voucher to take the CyberSec First Responder Certification Exam. Successful exam takers earn the CFR certification and qualify at the Cyber Security Service Professional (CSSP) level in the Analyst, Infrastructure Support, Incident Responder and Auditor roles.
- Module 1 – Data Collection and Analysis – Focuses on quantitative and qualitative techniques for analyzing and interpreting incident data.
- Module 2 – Vulnerability Assessment – Covers how to conduct and analyze scan results and prepare post remediation actions.
- Module 3 – The Incident Response Process – Provides an overview of the incident response process and industry best practices for preparation, response and remediation.
- Module 4 – Incident Response, Methods, Tools and Techniques – Prepares students to execute disciplined techniques and use modern tools to prepare for and respond to advanced cyber incidents.
- Module 5 – Threats and Attacks – Provides an historical look at threat trends with the intent of helping students contribute to a comprehensive defense of their organizations.
Share this course
For more questions, contact us anytime at email@example.com
Or write us here and we’ll contact you.
Module 1 – Data Collection and Analysis
Module 2 – Vulnerability Assessment
Module 3 – The Incident Response Process
Module 4 – Incident Response, Methods, Tools and Techniques
Module 5 – Threats and Attacks
Module 7 – Understanding the RMF Core Package