Systems Exploits and Intrusion Detection 4-Day Course
This 4-day hands-on course will assist organizations in establishing computer security incident response capabilities and handling incidents efficiently and effectively. Students will learn incident handling, particularly for analyzing incident-related data and determining the appropriate response.
What you’ll learn:
- Networking Concepts
- Security Concepts
- Incident Response & Investigation
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- Cyber Warfare Illustrated
- Basic Concepts & Principles
- SIEM Technology
- DOD Host-Based Security System (HBSS)
- Center for Internet Security Top 20 Security Controls
- OWASP Top 10
- Gaining Access
- Privilege Escalation
- Maintaining Access
- Exfiltration & Obfuscation
- Sources of & Motivations for Attack
NICE Work Roles
Network Operations Specialist
Plans, implements, and operates network services/systems, to include hardware and virtual environments.
Systems Security Analyst
Responsible for the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
Cyber Defense Analyst
Uses data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events that occur within their environments for the purposes of mitigating threats.
Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Analyzes digital evidence and investigates computer security incidents to derive useful information in support of system/network vulnerability mitigation.
- Module 1 – Laying the Foundation
- Module 2 – Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Module 3 – Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- Module 4 – Cyber Warfare Illustrated
- Module 5 – Wrapping it Up
No image gallery for this course as of yet.
No video for this course as of yet.
Need more information on this course?
Share this course