Securing Wireless Networks Hands-On 4-Day Course
Lunarline’s 4 day hands on course will focus on understanding exploits and vulnerabilities in a Wireless network. Students will gain knowledge to design and implement a secured wireless infrastructure while ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Course includes the following takeaway items: a printed training book and a CD that includes reference materials pertaining to the course.
NICE Work Roles
Information Systems Security Manager
Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.
Responsible for setting up and maintaining a system or specific components of a system (e.g. for example, installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software; establishing and managing user accounts; overseeing or conducting backup and recovery tasks; implementing operational and technical security controls; and adhering to organizational security policies and procedures).
Cyber Defense Analyst
Uses data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events that occur within their environments for the purposes of mitigating threats.
- Module 1 – Wireless Fundamentals
- Module 2 – Wireless Communications & Networking
- Module 3 – Wireless Vulnerabilities
- Module 4 – Wireless Threats & Attacks
- Module 5 – Wireless Cryptography & Encryption
- Module 6 – Securing Wireless Networks
- Module 7 – Wireless Protection, Operations, & Monitoring
- Module 8 – Capstone Exercise